What We Do
Nyuki + Co. is really just about creating and finding something that'll make your day a little bit brighter, prettier and happier. Our collections are always thoughtfully curated, and our own designs even more painstakingly and lovingly handcrafted to bring you pieces that are truly unique and special. It is our goal that, when you receive anything from us, you'll feel inspired to appreciate and celebrate the small but beautiful things in your day and in your life.
Who We Are
Hi There! My name is Nike, and I'm the owner and creative director of Nyuki + Co. Thanks so much for being here!
- I'm a wife, a homemaker, a stay/work-from-home mom of 3, based in Manila.
- I took Landscape Architecture in college, but never really practiced the profession.
- I love and live in color-- wearing gray/black 3 days in a row negatively affects my mood.
- Coffee sustains me.
- I learned crochet from my mom. I'm more a freehand-crocheter, though.
- I'm an introverted feeler (INFP), so I'm kinda awkward in person (but can be really fun and friendly online and over text messages haha!).
Right now, we are a tiny team of 3--me, and my 2 trusty assistants, Kat and Maico. They've been crocheting with me for over 4 years now, and they've grown to be very skilled hand-makers, whose hands are behind each piece that you see here today.